Sub Distribution Units & Composite Switchboards
Usually designed to fit the available space – typically in a riser cupboard for example. These boards can incorporate both sub and final distribution components whilst giving the best access for cable infrastructure.
Features and Benefits
- Top, bottom or side entry
- Fully welded construction
- Form of separation as required. e.g. Form 4 Type 2
- Most colours and finishes can be achieved
- Existing cable connections can be included in the design
- Full metering with BMS connections available
For further information about Sub Distribution Units & Composite Switchboards, please contact us.